Gift Basket Ideas According To Occasions
Gift baskets are an excellent item which you can present to all your loved ones. Who doesn’t like to unwrap a gift basket and discover the treats inside?
Gift baskets are low on cost but high on impact. You can be creative with assembling the contents and deciding the theme of gift baskets.
Here are a few gift basket ideas by occasion:
- Christmas gift baskets: You can easily create this basket by collecting winter or Christmas theme items. These may be Christmas cake, Christmas pudding, homemade chutney, homemade jam, Christmas crackers,homemade cookies,flavoured alcohol (raspberry vodka, gin), sachets of mulled wine, bottles of port or wine, homemade chocolates, chocolate truffles etc.
- Birthday gift basket: The best way to decide on contents is to base it on the likes of the birthday boy or girl. You could make sweet hampers UK (jam, chocolates, cookies)or savoury (chili sauce, chutneys, nuts) and add a bottle of bubbly to create some excitement. For those with a sense of humour, you can create basket filled with fun gags like age-defying items.
- Baby shower: One can add baby clothes (a few sizes extra so baby can grow into them),soft toys, rattles, home cooked meals to freeze,coupons for helping with chores, and even a bottle of champagne.
- Anniversary: This occasion demands dollops of romance in the design. Champagne and wine, cheese and crackers, strawberries and grapes can be packed into a basket. One can add an album or a picture frame featuring the couple, movie tickets or dinner vouchers or anything the two of you enjoy doing together.
- Valentine’s Day:Another day to celebrate romance, create basket with the favourite things of the spouse or partner. You can go gaga over the heart theme with heart shaped chocolates, heart shaped cookies and romantic vouchers. Sweet hampers are ideal for this occasion with heart shaped sweets.
- Mother’s Day: Best items would be based on breakfast in bed for your beloved mum. Include tea or coffee, fresh muffins or pastries, flowers and chocolates, homemade jam, and also, her favourite magazines. Or you could for a grand tea party with gourmet tea, homemade scones or biscuits and cake. Another idea is coupons that can be redeemed for helping in chores.
- Father’s Day: Think about his favourite treats and hobbies. If he loves beer, create a hamper with a few bottles of beer and accompaniments like crisps, nuts, savoury biscuits, along with a DVD he will love. If he is into fishing, gift copes of fishing magazines. If he loves cars, gift him a car care package which includes items for a good clean and polish of his car.
- Easter: For this occasion, you can go into all things made of chocolate. Make homemade chocolates of different shapes using moulds. You can even fill hamper with homemade Easter breads or cookies. Dyed and decorated Easter eggs, along with fresh flowers of spring are good additions to a hamper.
- House warming:Create a hamper to ease the pain of moving and settling into a new home. For instance, you can gift a laundry basket filled with cleaning products. Or add some kitchen necessities like oven mitts, spices, table salt etc. For coping with early days, pack some home cooked food items.
These are some exciting options for creating gift hampers for various occasions.