CFA Prep Courses along with various other services they provide in the field of education
The Institute of Financial Analysts (IFA) is a company that provides specialized training in various kind of professional courses and conducts seminars also for business decision makers. It is a well known aggregated training provider and regional distribute center of Kaplan Schweser study items and also offers CFA Prep Courses, FRM. CAFM programs and many more. The main aim of the institute is to cater to the needs of the students in a wide range of facilities that can enable them to shoot for the stars. It also provides services, that can strengthen the students and advance their skills and knowledge through top notch quality services through financial courses.
The variety of services
The various kind of certificate programs it provides are as follows:
- CFA program: The CFA is the chartered financial analyst program that has become a symbol for professional excellence withing the community of global investors. In all around the world, employers and investors recognize this course to be very valuable for people willing to be future investors and employers in various fields of knowledge and entrepreneurial jobs.
- JIA: The Junior Investment analyst is a newly created Schweser Institute that was introduced in order to provide the candidates with profound knowledge and skills that is required for them to be successful as investors in the future.
- ICVS: It is a typical certificate of valuation that is part of the world since it mainly focuses on the valuation of companies that are privately held. These are the companies that demands the valuation for mergers, buyouts and acquisitions.
- FRM: The financial risk manager is the association that is certified by the administration of the Global Association for Risk professions. The FRM certificate is seen by various companies as the benchmark for ensuring risk management factors of employees in the latest financial risk concept.
- IFQ: The Islamic Financial Qualification is something that is managed by the IFQ institute that is in partnership with Chartered institute for securities and investment and the Ecole Superieure des Affaires. It covers Islamic finance from both the Shariah and the technical perspective. It is therefore known as providing the first international benchmark in the field of Islamic Finance.
And many more to name just a few.
The cost and other features
The cost of studying in this coaching center is also not very high. The main motive of the teachers and the directors here are to teach the students and make them enable in the field of entrepreneur investments. That is the reason they along with CFA in Middle East, also provide a lot of other courses and teachings. The seminars they conduct are always by well known investors and finance managers of companies located in all across the globe.
The final conclusion
It is to be noted here that the teaching service that is provided by IFA is world class and is of a really high quality. That is another reason why the demand for learning from them is ever increasing. People not only from the city and the country but from international soil are also coming to them for learning. The teaching course is of a really high standard and the teaching staff as well. These teachers are all well established in the field of teaching and they are also having a lot of experience. These are some of the many reasons why the demand for learning from them is ever increasing.