10 Best Organic and Natural Shampoos of 2016!
While we constantly worry about what’s inside our skincare products, how can we neglect the ingredients used in our shampoos? And unfortunately, very few among us know that almost all normal shampoos contain dangerous chemicals that can harm both our hair and health. So, what we all should do? Answer – ditch such shampoos and go for chemical-free ones! And when it comes to buying chemical-free hair cleansers, there are tons of options available. Given below are some of the best organic/natural shampoos that are quite popular this year. Choose the one you think can satisfy your needs and requirements:
- Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo, Nourishing for Dry Hair: This organic shampoo promises to soothe dry hair and make it moisturized and lustrous. Made from natural ingredients, this shampoo is a must-have for people with dry or extra-dry hair. However, those who have oily hair should look for some other natural formula to wash their hair.
- Burt’s Bees Raspberry & Brazil Nut Shampoo: This sulfate-free formula possessing amazing smell is known to leave tresses silky and voluminous. Being tear-free in nature, Burt’s Bees Raspberry & Brazil Nut Shampoo is definitely worth a try!
- Khadi Natural Herbal Henna Tulsi Extra Conditioning Shampoo: Being completely sulfate-free, this hair cleanser from Khadi can cure thinning of hair as well as dry hair problems. Possessing useful ingredients like Henna and Tulsi, this sulfate-free shampoo also prevents graying of hair.
- Green People Daily Aloe Shampoo: This is one of the shampoos that suit all hair types. Devoid of all foaming ageants, drying salts and sulfates, this hair cleanser is a lifesaver for people having skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema.
- Luxsit Organics Enlight Shampoo: Free from all harmful ingredients, this organic formula uses Coco Glucoside as the base that produces nice lather. The peppermint and rosemary oils present in the shampoo nourish the scalp while oats and kelp extracts make hair healthy and shiny.
- Joico Smooth Cure Shampoo Sulfate Free – This SLS-free shampoo gently cleanses locks while reducing frizz, leaving them softer, smoother and more manageable. Something that’s ideal for frizzy, coarse and curly hair!
- Khadi Herbals Honey and Lemon Juice Shampoo: This is another great shampoo from Khadi that not just cleanses hair effectively, but also treats dandruff problems. This organic formula is highly recommended to those who have severe dandruff conditions.
- Odylique: This certified organic hair cleanser is made of 70% organic components, with coco glucoside used as the base. Having a subtle scent, this cleanser produces a gentle lather. Best part- it doesn’t strip your locks of their natural texture.
- Saach Organics Hair Strengthening Shampoo: Useful herbs like hibiscus and basil cleanses and nourishes the hair while added peppermint oil manages the blood circulation to the scalp. This is a deep conditioning hair cleanser that employs ancient Ayurvedic techniques to revitalise dry and damaged hair.
- Naturigin Hairwash: Containing lavender oil and organic aloe, this mild formula is made for a regular use. It not just adds a healthy shine to hair, but protects color-treated hair as well.